A downloadable adventure
Last week the moon ate the sun.
24 days from now the world will end.
Unless you fix it.
BLACKOUT is a modular adventure for your fantasy roleplaying game of choice, a pointcrawl across a barren dustscape that might never see daylight again.
BLACKOUT will be released in parts a day at a time during December 2022, staring on December 1st and ending on December 24th. The price increases each week, starting at £3 and ending at a total cost of £10 on Christmas Eve. You only need to purchase this once: when you purchase this product you will get access to all existing releases and will receive all future parts of BLACKOUT as they become available.
The daily release PDFs are provided in a very basic layout generated with Pandoc. A more traditionally laid out print version may follow if there is sufficient demand. In the event that the book is released in this manner, all contributors will receive a discount code towards the price of the physical product.
Over the course of the month you can expect to receive the following:
- A map of the Big Dusty
- Entries for each location on the map
- Notable NPCs and enemies
- Random encounter tables
- Short fiction about the events leading up to the adventure
- Reasons for the players to get involved
- Background music to set the mood
- Much, much more
In order to download this adventure you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of £10 GBP. You will get access to the following files:
- The Structure, Floor 416 days ago
- Day 25: The Structure, Floor 329 days ago
- Day 24: The Structure, Level 234 days ago
- Day 23: The Structure, Floor 135 days ago
- Day 22: The Structure, Part 235 days ago
- Day 21: The Structure, Part 136 days ago
- Fixed Day 1836 days ago
- Day 20: The Great Divide36 days ago