Played this game on facetime with a group of friends. We substituted the jenga set with d20s and rolling death saves. Absolutely great game!
Exit, Pursued by a Bear
A downloadable grizzly offering
You are Leonardo DiCaprio or another non-bear humanoid just going about your day when a goddamn bear appears and tries to eat you.
Don't let it eat you.
Take turns telling your friends exactly how the bear tries to eat them and then listen to them try to desperately avoid getting eaten. Then let the Jenga tower decide what happens.
That's it. That's the whole game.
You will need:
- Access to the rulesheet for reference (but honestly you'll probably only need that for the first game)
- A Jenga tower
- 1-5 friends who don't want to be eaten by bears
- Probably some snacks or something I don't know, I'm not your dad
Inside this download you will find:
- A one (1) page PDF with the game rules
- Another one (1) page PDF with the same rules but different prompts that are suitable for young audiences
In order to download this grizzly offering you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this grizzly offering at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Part of the Community Copy Initiative
Each purchase of Exit, Pursued by a Bear helps somebody who can't otherwise afford it grab a free copy. If you want the game but it's out of your budget - for whatever reason - please feel free to download one of the Community Copies.
If there are no Community Copies left and you still want the game but can't buy it, reach out to me on Twitter and I'll hook you up, no questions asked.
- Kid Friendly Version now added!Apr 24, 2020